XReapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the XReapers forum from universe Electra in OGame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone need any help?

Go down 
+6
BOOOOOM
HateLesS
Deathstarp
LuCiFeR666
MYST1
Eldorado
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
davidson

Anyone need any help? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:08 pm

You will get a 6-7% moonchance if someone crashes your 583 light fighters
Back to top Go down
BOOOOOM

BOOOOOM

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:27 pm

ah, i might as well just keep building them and saving them up then
Back to top Go down
davidson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Yea, if you needed them crashed, let me know ;D or you can name you're planet 'MS fleet here' that will atract some attention :p you will lose the debris field then tho, since those will be timed seconds after you're crash
Back to top Go down
BOOOOOM

BOOOOOM

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:13 pm

well i have 630 lfs on my main planet now, and 1 cruiser.. but u may have a slight problem with the defences... 698 rr's 240 ll's 6 gc's 9 ic's 6 pt's and a small and large shield dome oh and ive already sent all my other ships with my resources away
Back to top Go down
davidson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:30 pm

Yea those defenses may become a big problem, but in that case just trade moonshots with someone, or pay for it, then someone sends HIS 1667 light fighters into you're planet. Make sure you're defenses are strong enough tho.
And with a large shield dome the attacker can never win with only light fighters, unless you're shield technology is extreme low Razz As for defense to build to counter those light fighters... i should go with 1000-2000 rocket launchers, 500-1000 LL, 100-200 heavy lasers, some ion cannons can be build aswell, and you're heavies arent really needed.
You'll need that defense anyway to protect you're overnight production when you're mines get high
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone need any help?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XReapers  :: OGame-
Jump to: