XReapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the XReapers forum from universe Electra in OGame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

here is another one

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
immortal

immortal

here is another one Empty
PostSubject: here is another one   here is another one EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:51 pm

5 million metal
5 million crystal
3 millon deuterium

will get you 100 plasma cannons.

i just finally got the tech to build them got tired of upgrding the others techs, moons and the nanite factories.3

but yea ll's and rl's are throw aways...

and gausse cannons are only good if you got mass amounts of them....

but over all i do the light lazers for the cannon fodder because it costs you less resources to throw away....

like a few days ago. one of out members lost 3 death stars and over 1k battleshipes. because the attacker threw in massive fillers...
the attacker won but lost alot of resources. and the entire fleet of my member was destroyed.

i think it is funny kinda. but we lost a lot of alliance rank cuz of that.
but we are getting back up now since im building up my planets alot more and my main is back online (after it was farmed for a month or 2 i turned it off and they gave up on it... lol)
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/immortallity
HateLesS

HateLesS

PostSubject: Re: here is another one   here is another one EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:51 pm

err y would i spend this much on defense
Back to top Go down
LuCiFeR666

LuCiFeR666

PostSubject: Re: here is another one   here is another one EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:22 pm

I will spend a lot more than that on defense ...believe me i am no turtle but i am a big believer defense deters it deters me when i look at targets , now if you see an 100 plasmas on a planet normally enough for me ..to walk away and it really does secure over night resources. or if u get back late one night and miss your fleet save if the attacker sees it he may well after find ACS buddy or have enough deut so in the long run it helps to have a shell as well as a big fleet but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
HateLesS

HateLesS

PostSubject: Re: here is another one   here is another one EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:17 pm

my fleet always arrives back at a moon so ya and is un lanxable
Back to top Go down
immortal

immortal

PostSubject: lol u forget   here is another one EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:03 am

HateLesS wrote:
my fleet always arrives back at a moon so ya and is un lanxable

they can lanx your planet... but the can send probes to your moon.
i know i lost a fleet at my moon. it was only there for 30 mins waiting for an attack to end on the planet.

i was made i lost my fleets and it got striped
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/immortallity
HateLesS

HateLesS

PostSubject: Re: here is another one   here is another one EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:58 am

u sir are an idoit for leaving as fleet unattended on a moon more then 5 minutes with proper fs u can always be sure a light defense will protect ur overnight production/sats
Back to top Go down
HateLesS

HateLesS

PostSubject: Re: here is another one   here is another one EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:13 am

when u fleetsave always make sure ur home or up or whatever about 30 minutes b4 ur fleet get back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here is another one   here is another one Empty

Back to top Go down

here is another one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XReapers  :: OGame-
Jump to: