XReapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the XReapers forum from universe Electra in OGame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone need any help?

Go down 
+6
BOOOOOM
HateLesS
Deathstarp
LuCiFeR666
MYST1
Eldorado
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eldorado
Admin
Eldorado

Anyone need any help? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:05 pm

so i know that we have a few new players in our alliance and i wanted them to know that if they need any help with the the game , the older players and myself will be more than happy to help you out in the game and help you become more successful in the game
so dont be shy and just ask us!

~Eldorado
Back to top Go down
https://xreapers.darkbb.com
MYST1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:01 am

As long as I can still upgrade some mines I have no problem helping out, just dont want to be swamped with requests.
Back to top Go down
LuCiFeR666

LuCiFeR666

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Myst Can You send me loads and loads of resources so i can have more points than you and get my mines bigger

Pretty please Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Eldorado
Admin
Eldorado

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:30 pm

LuCiFeR666 wrote:
Myst Can You send me loads and loads of resources so i can have more points than you and get my mines bigger

Pretty please Twisted Evil

lol
Back to top Go down
Deathstarp

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:23 am

The only problem im having is with some guy (called hellhawk) constantly hitting me when im not around. he usually sends around 30 hf's 20 cruisers 10 bs's and 2 bc's.

Atm im working on my defences and raiding from a colony that he doesnt know about so im not doing too badly but im still losing like 200-300k of res a day Sad.

Just wondering by the way is a 5:4:3:2:1 ratio for defences ok (as in 5 rl:4ll:3hl:2gc:1pt
Back to top Go down
LuCiFeR666

LuCiFeR666

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:39 am

Deathstarp wrote:
The only problem im having is with some guy (called hellhawk) constantly hitting me when im not around. he usually sends around 30 hf's 20 cruisers 10 bs's and 2 bc's.

Atm im working on my defences and raiding from a colony that he doesnt know about so im not doing too badly but im still losing like 200-300k of res a day Sad.

Just wondering by the way is a 5:4:3:2:1 ratio for defences ok (as in 5 rl:4ll:3hl:2gc:1pt

I have looked at this guy and i think i can help here. i am due to be able to colonize another planet tonight i am going to move into is neighbour hood and hunt that fleet you talk about. and then move back out.
Back to top Go down
Deathstarp

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:45 am

LuCiFeR666 wrote:
Deathstarp wrote:

I have looked at this guy and i think i can help here. i am due to be able to colonize another planet tonight i am going to move into is neighbour hood and hunt that fleet you talk about. and then move back out.

Thanks man hes been quite a thorn in my side Smile
Back to top Go down
LuCiFeR666

LuCiFeR666

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Deathstarp wrote:
LuCiFeR666 wrote:
Deathstarp wrote:

I know where he is lol?? hopefully tomorrow he will have his fleet in my recyclers.
Back to top Go down
HateLesS

HateLesS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:00 pm

my ratio for defense is 100;100;0;10;0;1

so 100 rockets 100 light laser 10 guass and 1 plasma turret
Back to top Go down
HateLesS

HateLesS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:02 pm

oya i need 4 million metal 8 million crystal and 4 million duet for my jumpgates
Back to top Go down
Eldorado
Admin
Eldorado

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:52 pm

HateLesS wrote:
oya i need 4 million metal 8 million crystal and 4 million duet for my jumpgates

your on your own with that one....lol
how many moons do you have anyways?
Back to top Go down
HateLesS

HateLesS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:54 pm

i have 2 moonz alien alien alien
Back to top Go down
LuCiFeR666

LuCiFeR666

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:42 am

LuCiFeR666 wrote:
Deathstarp wrote:
LuCiFeR666 wrote:
Deathstarp wrote:

I know where he is lol?? hopefully tomorrow he will have his fleet in my recyclers.

Well this hit has to be canceled now cause when i woke up this morning hell hawk was a member of the Xreapers but at least he wont hit you now.
Back to top Go down
BOOOOOM

BOOOOOM

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:21 am

could someone spy on Yatdazorleym at 3:18:10, cus he attacked one of my less developed planets, which i find cowardish and my esp tech isnt high enough.
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Deathstarp

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:40 am

I just hit again for quite abit of res ( my internet crashed before i could fleetsave my stuff). i dont suppose anyone has any spare res lying around ( i can pay you back relatively quickly)
Back to top Go down
Deathstarp

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:55 am

Well i just got hit by him again (despite him being in the alliance) ive requested for him to return the minerals and pay for the damages but i guess well have to see.
Back to top Go down
HateLesS

HateLesS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:39 am

if hellhawk hits u again i will bash him

just send me a pm
Back to top Go down
Angmar

Angmar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:12 pm

HateLesS wrote:
lol tht would be pusing
Back to top Go down
Eldorado
Admin
Eldorado

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:36 pm

Deathstarp wrote:
Well i just got hit by him again (despite him being in the alliance) ive requested for him to return the minerals and pay for the damages but i guess well have to see.

he hit you while he is in the alliance??? affraid
dont worry i will deal with him, and if he doesnt listen i will bash him until he quits! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
HateLesS

HateLesS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:37 pm

i can bash him harder
Back to top Go down
Eldorado
Admin
Eldorado

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:40 pm

how bout we bash him at the same time....
Back to top Go down
HateLesS

HateLesS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:43 pm

or i can send ten waves of bships and strip his planets
Back to top Go down
Eldorado
Admin
Eldorado

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:45 pm

u make me feel weak...
Back to top Go down
HateLesS

HateLesS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:45 pm

u can acs with first wave
Back to top Go down
Eldorado
Admin
Eldorado

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:50 pm

i just need to clarify this but is ACS when you join your fleet with another players fleet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need any help?   Anyone need any help? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone need any help?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XReapers  :: OGame-
Jump to: