XReapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the XReapers forum from universe Electra in OGame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE NEED A WING ALLIANCE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldorado
Admin
Eldorado

WE NEED A WING ALLIANCE! Empty
PostSubject: WE NEED A WING ALLIANCE!   WE NEED A WING ALLIANCE! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:22 am

okay guys...we are now at 21 members out of the maximum of 25, so we need a wing alliance

im thinking of all players lower than 20k of points should be in the wing with and experienced player between them that would be the leader
so does anyone below 20k want to be the win leader?
Back to top Go down
https://xreapers.darkbb.com
dilwinkel

dilwinkel

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A WING ALLIANCE!   WE NEED A WING ALLIANCE! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:46 pm

I guess i could do it.

Experience:Most of this is hazy but i'll put out everything i remember. I started playing back in 2006, in uni 6, it was my first account so i went slow and it turned into a pretty shitty turtle now that i look back onto it. But after i deleted that account, i came back and played in 26, there, i was a miner with a decent defense, that's the account i learned to fleetsave correctly with. I got into the top 500 and kinda stalled there.
After that i played in 16, 32, and 42. Those, I got into the top 400. My best account, after i got pretty much learned as much I could, was in 41. I started as a miner/turtle with a mini-fleet for smaller raids, I was one of the earliest ones to get a moon after a sloppy fs, and moved further away from a turtle since i had decent mines for the age of the uni. I turned into miner with a larger fleet. I got into the top 200 with that but i fucked up my laptop and had to give it away since i didn't have enough access to keep up my progress.
Back to top Go down
Eldorado
Admin
Eldorado

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A WING ALLIANCE!   WE NEED A WING ALLIANCE! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:19 pm

well you got it man!
so as soon as you make the alliance i will send you the format for the alliance page so you can use it
and thank you for volunteering
Back to top Go down
https://xreapers.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A WING ALLIANCE!   WE NEED A WING ALLIANCE! Empty

Back to top Go down

WE NEED A WING ALLIANCE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XReapers  :: General-
Jump to: