XReapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the XReapers forum from universe Electra in OGame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An unusual proposal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathstarp

An unusual proposal Empty
PostSubject: An unusual proposal   An unusual proposal EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:03 pm

Right so heres the deal.

Im a relatively new player here and im currently trying to save up for nanites so i can get my production going. Now normally i wouldnt have a problem with this i can raid enough materials to cover the cost of the nanites in a day or 2. However while im building up my resources i keep getting raided and losing it all as even though any resources not going into nanites are going into defenses there are still people with fleets who could easily crush my defenses.

So what i propose is a trade of sorts. I will need around 700k metal and 300k crystal (duet is no problem). In return i offer 100k deut minimum and the repayment of the 700k metal and crystal over a period of 2-3 days (in reasonably sized orders).

The key part is i need the resources in 1 large delivery at a time when im online so i can quickly build nanites and use up the resources before i get raided.

the only problem i can see is im not entirely sure if this sort of deal breaks ingame rules.

However in the event it doesnt feel free to make any offers/barter the price.
Back to top Go down
Eldorado
Admin
Eldorado

PostSubject: Re: An unusual proposal   An unusual proposal EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:48 pm

it might be considered pushing...just try to fleet save
Back to top Go down
https://xreapers.darkbb.com
Angmar

Angmar

PostSubject: Re: An unusual proposal   An unusual proposal EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:04 am

pushing is when lower player sends to higher levled not higher to lower

stands all in the rules...

OT:sorrybut using all my metal and crystal for lf:ms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unusual proposal   An unusual proposal Empty

Back to top Go down

An unusual proposal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XReapers  :: OGame :: Trades-